Every woman has her own definition of success. But there are certain traits that most successful women share. I’ve put together a quick preview based on an article from Huff Post. See where success is on your list:
1. They are deeply passionate about what they do.
2. They don’t expect perfection — of themselves or those around them.
3. Often, they become the boss.
4. They marry well — or not at all.
5. They believe that they will be successful.
6. They’re not afraid to take risks.
7. They know that failure goes hand-in-hand with success.
8. They take care of themselves physically.
9. They know that their to-do lists will never be completed, and they’re okay with that.
10. They make sure to schedule alone time.
11. They know how to foster genuine relationships — and keep them strong.
12. They express gratitude to those around them.
How did you do? If you didn’t meet all 12, it’s time to start working on your list and as your coach, I can help you! Let’s connect.
Emma Gray posted this article on Huff Post in 2013. Visit http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3787406 to read the entire article.