There’s no doubt at all with hard effort, self-discipline, motivation and a smart program like the one you’ve been following for the last 7 weeks incredible changes to our bodies can be made. I’ve seen people lose 40 lbs and look like completely new and improved versions of themselves.
All that said, real change is not something you do for 7 weeks and then put it on the shelf and return to business as usual. Real lasting change is achieved when you adopt a new lifestyle NOT a new program. The methods in this blog have all been safe and effective and I hope they inspire you to adopt them as the foundation of a whole new fit, slim and healthy way of living your life.
What could be better? I guarantee your quality of life will go through the ceiling and exceed your wildest dreams! Here’s some ideas that can help you really cement in your new fit and healthy lifestyle. Enjoy.
* Never Break the Law of Three. Commit yourself to do at least three days of cardio (HIIT or not) and at least three days of either resistance training or body weight training a week. Cardio and your strength training can be on the same day if time is an issue, but never break the law of three unless you are deathly ill. This is how people stay fit for life.
* Don’t Poison Yourself at the Dinner Table. After 7 weeks I’m sure you’ve developed a taste for healthier food. Keep your momentum going. An occasional cheat day aside, or some snacks with friends is one thing, but don’t fall into eating any junk that crosses your path. Keep your diet clean or you will be needing to do another 7 Week Slim Down in a few months, trust me.
* Make Fit Friends. Positive peer pressure can be a wonderful thing. With fit friends you will feel a greater social nudge to keep yourself also moving in the direction of the fit and healthy. When the gym becomes a spot you enjoy going to socially you are making great strides towards really adopting a true fitness lifestyle!
* Explore Exciting New Fitness Realms. Keep things interesting. Why not explore Pilates or the fun and craziness of hip hop dance or conditioning classes? Fresh fitness experiences can help motivation, be great fun and help you become more well-rounded and athletic. Ask someone who has been living a healthy lifestyle for years and I’m sure they’ll have a long interesting list of fitness adventures! You should too!
* Teach What You Have Learned. A wiser man than me said the best way to keep something is to give it away. How true. Do you have a friend or loved one you could help get into shape showing them the principles you have learned? Sharing your experience is a great way to keep yourself moving in the right direction.
* Check out my promotions. There’s nothing better than getting discounts on services or products you really need. From time to time, visit my Promotions page in case you can use something on there to get results faster
I hope the prospect of staying slim and fit for life excites you. What better way is there to meet life’s challenges than being slim, strong, looking great and having a permanent smile on your face? Think about the alternative. Not very appealing is it?
Diva Coach Cass